#shuuootd Spring Lace X London at Night

By Shu - 00:00

London at night is gorgeous.

Taking a walk down the Thames on a cool 9pm evening reminded me so much of the times back in Singapore when I feel so stressed/overwhelmed but I know a walk around Marina Bay will never fail to calm me down. Cities and the watefront are such the magical combination. No wonder every city wants to have its own waterfront regeneration project. 

Who says you can't wear white lace at night? I look slightly preggy in this dress, but nonetheless I can never say no to lace and white midis!

 Lace Dress from Miss Selfridge 
Robinson Bag fom Tory Burch (got it at such a steal on eBay!)

And the walk down Jubilee Bridge (I wish I had less shakey hands so I can actually use my camera in low light situations hahaha)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. We also offer a Gatwick Airport Minibus Hire Service for all your minibus travel needs from and to Gatwick Airport from anywhere in the UK. emergency minibus hire
    minibus hire scarborough
    drayton manor minibus hire
    minibus hire stevenage
    local minibus hire

    ReplyDelete