#shuuootd Spring Style x Regent's Park Soiree

By Shu - 00:54

Unfortunately, I have not had the time to do my weekly spring runs in Regents Park as I've been busy trying to make full use of my gym membership. So I think I missed the peak cherry blossom season in the park, but nonetheless, given today's good weather I was adamant on visiting Regent's Park before sakura trees cease to blossom. I didn't catch all the cherry blossom trees in their full pink glory but I did get to see the falling petals which looked like the most magical spring shower ever. Almost bridal, I would say.

With spring and 21 degrees celcius here, it's time for pastels and bare legs! I've recently only shopped and missguided for the first time ever, and I love it! They have such pretty designs and I couldn't resist getting a bunch of assymetric skirts from them and a shearling coat (which was only GBP25!) Anyway, in light of spring and cherry blossom hunting, I decided to go for a pastel look with a mint/powder blue assymetric skirt and a pink cardigan today. Scroll away :)

 
Skirt from Missguided
Tank from Zara (I swear by this, I must have worn this out at least 50 times already)
Cardigan in the perfect shade of dusty pink from Megagamie






Hehe, till next time! Loads of flowers and love x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments