#shuuootd Blues & Whites

By Shu - 00:12

My Santorini vacay provided me the perfect excuse to unabashedly wear blues and whites together all day - my dream, considering how half my wardrobe is surely white, and another quarter is probably blue. So here I showcase some ways in which I tried to blend in with the (very spectacular) blue and white Greek landscape hahaha

Lace Kimono X The Tinsel Rack 
Bikini X Seafolly on ASOS
I'm such a big fan of Seafolly swimwear but they are so expensive so I always snag them when they're on sale - ASOS is definitely the best place for such treasures. Also managed to sneak in a trip to the Seafolly outlet store when I was in Sydney!! :D Now just waiting for my next holiday...

Crochet Bralet & Straw hat X Primark (for5 quid each!!)
Denim culottes X ASOS

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments