Geography

By Shu - 21:55

I really love geography.

I am so glad I decided to study it, despite almost everyone asking me what I'm going to do with this degree when I grow up. I am adamant geography is a very relevant discipline to life, and part of my goals in Uni is to change the perception that geography is not just about rocks and countries, but about an understanding of our world, our people and how we all interact for the better or the worst. And yes, you have no idea how many people have told me "wah, you study geography, you must be very good at all the countries in the world right". How to irritate me 101. xD

Alright, back to continuing my report on how TNCs have positively impacted communities socially and culturally... Haha as much as I always whine about writing and the massive amount of reading we have to do in school, I always feel super inspired and motivated after every essay and after reading insightful reports :D Yay, go shu! :D Enjoy studying while it lasts...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments